The engineers at Kermann have been developing LED lighting products since 2008. At first, industrial LED lights were designed and manufactured for halls and plants.
Today we are more than that: we offer a full range of lighting solutions for our Clients, from design to implementation.
Product photos: behind the scenes
As of September 1, the halogen bulbs are prohibited
Design Week 2018
“I’m a sportsman myself, so I have experience not only as operator but also as user. When I play badminton, it is not blinding even when the race light is on sufficient for television broadcasting.”
Boda Péter, head of ME-Sportközpont
“When I took the explosion-proof Kermann Atex light in my hands, I told my fellow workers that it sure has quality materials in it. Easily and well mountable, quality luminaire, I would mount it everywhere without hesitation.”
Attila Bartha, a lighting contractor of the paint shop of Luxbad Kft.
“Before ordering the LED lights, the consumption of the old and new light was measured for 39 days with a special tool. Result: LED light consumes LESS by 51.6% that of the old one.
“If the possible damages are well visible, it POSITIVELY AFFECT THE VEHICLE HANDOVER-TAKEOVER.
THE SECURITY AND CONTROLLABILITY OF THE AREA HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED, and, from property protection point of view, it is much better than the old one.”
Gábor Montlika, Head of Infrastructure Maintenance at DKV
What can wehelp with You?
- European manufacturer
- We have more than 10 years of experience in developing LED lamps
- Our engineers continuously provide professional support to our Clients
- We place strong emphasis on creating products with the highest quality
- In 2019 our lamps were awarded the special prize of the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office
- Our developers are constantly working on designing new lamps for the future